Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Update in Forever

Haven't really had time to update the site recently, but I have been keeping busy in between moving this summer. In approximate order:

June: DJed Faith Paulick/Jason Cimbalo's pre-wedding party
June: DJed a middle school dance for Radcliffe Creek School
June: Graduation party for daughter of co-worker at RCS
June & July 4: DJed two dates at Andy's Bar in Chestertown, which has unfortunately shut down since then.
September 19: DJed wedding reception for C. Harbeson and bride @ Great Oak Manor
September 20: DJed "Shorefest", a music festival featuring local and up-and-coming bands benefiting the Jetty Foundation.

Upcoming this weekend is my road trip to North Carolina to DJ my good friend Faith Paulick's big day. On October 25th I will be heading to Wilmer Park to DJ the second annual AOPi Queen of the Roses Run/Walk in memory of deceased sister Jasmine Queen.

Following that I have been contacted for another wedding on November 28th, again at Great Oak Manor. Apparently I did well enough out there this month to be recommended by the management. I will also be working the Washington College Student Center Opening from 10pm to 2amish on November 22nd.

Ordered a wireless mic today as well to hook into my current setup. When I return from NC I will be looking into purchasing a new set of speakers and a new integrated amp, and will be retiring most of my current equipment into backup status.

No comments:

Post a Comment