Friday, January 16, 2009

1st Entry

So I'm starting this to chronicle and document the progression of my entrepreneurship as a DJ. As of today I have two gigs under my belt: the AOPii formal/house party and JBK Hardware's Christmas party, both back in December. I will be posting pictures shortly from the formal, which went great, and kinda got me on my feet with this whole thing. Since then I have upgraded all my equipment, and have made big moves towards formalizing this as an actualized vision.

As for my future plans, I have already been asked to DJ Faith Paulick's wedding this October in North Carolina, and also have plans to advertsise via the Washington College student newspaper this spring (bygones be bygones as far as my past difficulties with that publication go) and have begun pushing my name pretty aggresively around the area. I have high hopes, but only time will tell if the events roll in as I hope, especially with the way the economy is. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment